Currie Anti Rock steel arm sway bar with WJ brackets
The Currie Antirock® sway bar kit provides balanced performance of front and rear suspension in rough off-road conditions. It frees up suspension articulation and increases off-road traction by balancing and distributing the weight and traction over all four tires. The Antirock sway bar is designed to directly replace the stock Jeep sway bar and does not require disconnecting for off-road use.
This comes with all mounting brackets and hardware to install on the front of your Jeep Grand Cherokee WJ!
Sway bar is made of 4130 heat treated chromoly for ultimate strength, which is the same quality used in professional off-road competition sway bars.
Kit includes all components for installation including:
- Sway bar - heat treated 4130 chromoly
- Semi-gloss black powder coated bolt-on steel frame brackets
Delrin sway bar bushings
- Semi-gloss black powder coated offset sway bar arms
- Adjustable length heim jointed sway bar links
- All necessary hardware, and step-by-step instructions